A quick and easy way to deploy an SD-WAN setup on packet.net. Great work Mau!!
This playbook will create a Bare Metal Type 2 server at packet.net and install a whole Nuage VNS solution to try features like Zero Touch Bootstrapping and Application Aware Routing (App classification and SLAs).
Check the app at https://github.com/p1nrojas/packet-nuagevns
Installing gateways, dns and ntp services, management and control planes in just one server with Centos7 KVM:
- Install your KVM server (sdwan01) into the brand new bare metal type 2 server.
- Create a dns/ntp/dhcp instance.
- Nuage VSD ( management ) and a couple of VCSs (control).
- Util server to bootstrap your NSGs
- Stat to collect stats and apply Intelligence
- Two NSG-vs as head ends at the Datacenter
- Two independent NSG-vs as remote sites and a couple of clients behind
- Clients are using Ubuntu Desktop
- WebVirtMgr to manage your instances and bootstrapping process
A picture of what you will have:
Prepare your enviroment
Create a Bare Metal Tyoe 0 server called ‘ansible’…
View original post 182 more words